The Inside Story
Visit the Interior Gallery page for a tour. Your seaside resort is thoughtfully appointed with everything you need to enjoy your stay. Hardwood floors and ceiling fans throughout, blackout drapery for an afternoon nap.
Lovely new furniture, very comfortable and decorated with a definite feel of PEI. Relax looking out over the Northumberland Strait through the large picture window, and don’t forget your binoculars!
The Serenity – Queen
The Solitude – Queen
The Sea Breeze – 2 Twin Beds with an ocean view
All beds are custom made painted white with new luxury mattresses and bedding complete with sheets, pillows, comforters.
The bedrooms all have night stands, a dresser, chair and luggage stand. The largest room ‘’Serenity’’ also has a faux fireplace for a little extra ambiance.
Full size Stove/Oven, Fridge with Freezer, Microwave, Coffee Maker, Blender, Toaster, Magic Bullet, Kettle, Stove top Teapot, Pots and Pans, Baking Dishes, Mixing Bowls, Cutlery, Utensils, Wine Bottle Opener, Can Opener, Dish Towels, Dish Cloths, Dish Soap, Paper Towels, Baggies, Plastic Food Containers
Tub/shower combo, Toiletries, Toilet Paper and Kleenex, Towels and Wash Cloths, Blow Dryer
If we don’t have what you need, we’ll do our best to get it!
- Large double deck (1 open deck and 1 covered) for relaxing and barbecuing
- Full size propane barbecue
- Private outdoor shower to wash off the sand from the beach for your convenience
- Fire pit
- Lovely private access beach cove
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Outdoor clothesline for that fresh scent of ocean air on your clothes!
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Firewood provided (for bonfires on the beach or the seaside fire pit)
- WiFi available in the Office Centre (on premises)
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- Board Games, Cards, etc.
Within a 10 minute drive
- Butler’s Convenience Store (with Beer, Wine and Liquor)
- D.W.Baker Garage
- Miller’s gas Bar and Store
- Brehaut’s Restaurant
- Millstone Restaurant
- Cafe #5 Restaurant
- The General Store Gift Shop
- Eagleview Golf Course
- Beach Point (fabulous sandbars at low tide!)
- Cape Bear Lighthouse: Known to receive the first distress call from the Titanic on April 14, 1912.
- Wood Islands Ferry
- LB’s encaustic Art
- Red Cliff Gallery: Local Artist Lorraine Vatcher’s Acrylic Paintings
- Rossignol Estate Winery
- Bird Watching Tours
- Walking/Biking Trails
- Om-Made Soaps
Within a 20 minute drive
- Town of Montague – full range of grocery stores, hospital, banks, pharmacy, liquor store, restaurants
- Artists on Main: ( All Local ) Art, Crafts and Gifts
- Buffalo Reserve
- Panmure Island
Within a 30 minute drive
- Brudenell River Provincial Park (cayak rental and tours)
- Georgetown (theatre,restaurants ie: Clamdiggers)
- Brudenell Rodd River Resort (golf,spa)
- Cardigan – The Cape Light Restaurant
Worth the drive
- Souris ( Basin Head Beach)
- The Inn at Bay Fortune ( fab dining room)
- The Dunes ( Gallery, gardens and restaurant)
- Confederation Bridge
- Victoria by the sea